- Lloyd Morgan China ( LMC) has been in operations in China since 2007. LMC is part of the Australian Listed Stock Market Company Clarius Group. We have 5 Star standard Offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Chengdu and Guangzhou.
- Currently we are expanding our operations to meet the increasing demands of our clients, which include most of the Fortune 500’s and the biggest companies in China, Australia and Asia. Our business model is unique because we are ‘candidate centric’ and as a part of this approach, we attract the very best talents and clients.
- We have offices in Australia and China, our next phase of growth includes significant expansion of China business operations in our 5 key Cities and further penetration into the Asian markets. For those in LMC you will rewarded with the best working conditions, attractive salaries and high commissions with the opportunity to fast-track your career advancement in China, Australia and Asia. If you want to be part of this exciting opportunity, we are open to discuss your career plans with LMC.
- Acquiring new clients and servicing existing top clients through business development. Managing the recruitment process – from candidate screening through to interview, performance feedback and offer , negotiation, on-board and following the candidates’ career goals.
- Providing general career advice and guidance.
- Developing long-term and trusted relationships with clients by attaining a comprehensive and in-depth knowledge of the organization, its culture and resourcing requirements.
- Receiving and consulting on client resourcing briefs and communicating details to relevant candidates
- Marketing the open job roles and company services to both new and existing candidates, briefing candidates on suitable roles and preparing candidates for client interview
- 3 years + experience in recruitment.
- Self-motivated, passionate to work and dedicated to continuous improvement and growth.
- Abiltiy to work with limited supervision and deliver results quickly and consistently.
- Highly proactive and self-motivated to achieve and exceed agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent communication skill & mature interpersonal skills
- Ability to be the best in the industry, with a strong desire to move to leadership roles for future advancement within LMC China and Asian markets.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese