- Overall in charge of the production management including molding,welding and assembling
- Provide leadership to the operation to ensure its objectives are met
- Manage the systems including inventory control, import & export of products to ensure the best utilization of the inventory
- Provide high standard of service to the customers and liaise with factories to resolve product quality, warrantee, incorrect shipment and other issues raised by customers
- Continues Improvement on Cost Reduction and Efficiency Increase
- Train and manage the people in plant ensuring they are able to do a qualified job
- Responsible for budgeting and investment for the production-related activities
- In the process of production found abnormal products, have the right to stop production
- Other jobs as assigned by the company leader
- Bachelor degree or above majoring in mechanical or automotive engineering
- 8 years plus working experience in automotive components manufacturing enterprises, with 5 years managerial experience. Familiar with Injection Molding Process is preferred
- Practical knowledge and experience of ITS16949, etc.
- In-depth understanding of lean manufacturing system
- Good English communication and presentation skills
- Good PC skills of MS-office suites, email and etc.
- Knowledge and skills in budgeting and expenses control